synth писал(а):Thanks Makaronov,but sadly it doesn't get better even if I set to Highest priority.It's the same.
Sometimes it gets even worse - after I start FLS 6,even at 10ms,it distorts/crackles bad,so I have to go to the ASIO settings,set it to a higher value (20ms) and then return it back to 10ms,and it works again good at 10ms.Very strange.
I'm using latest kX drivers 3538h,Audigy 2 and ASIO4ALL as ASIO driver.
Everything worked perfectly with 5.0.2 which is strange.
I have celeron1800, 384 RAM, SBLive 16bit, kx v3537 and use exatly kx ASIO with 21 mc latency (what do you need ASIO4ALL for, I don't know). Everything works almost with the same speed as in v. 5.0.2.
The problem maybe is incopatibility with your ASIO or the version of kX ( I've read somewhere, that installing the latest version of these drivers is not always the best decision - there're many bugs).
Nevertheless, just try to tweak some knobs - it helps sometimes
Probably, you've simply missed something important to be adjusted.


